Prin and the Forever Fused Role Plays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kitty Soules
Kitty Soules
Masters of the Forum
Masters of the Forum
https://prin-and-the-fused.forumotion.com

Students: Kitty and Xephyr Empty Students: Kitty and Xephyr

Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:31 am
In the year 1983 Cairo was reduced to Rubble By Apocalypse. Other places around the entire globe also received massive damage from Magneto. However in the news it stated that Apocalypse was to blame for everything and Magneto helped take him down. The only surviving witnesses are those now known to be called the X-Men and a CIA operative named Moira MacTaggert who has and is working with Professor Xavier.

In light of this, the whole world is currently at a great debate on mutants. On one hand, it was a mutant who caused at least billions of dollars in damage. He killed millions, and destroyed all the armed nuclear weapons in the world, their only defense against large threats. But it was also only mutants who stood a chance of stopping him and did so at.

Meanwhile the X-Mansion has been rebuilt quickly with the help of Jean Grey and Erik Lehnsherr, AKA Magneto. The students have returned and with the publicity Professor Xavier and his students got from saving the world, new mutants from all different countries have been enrolled. After all, where could be safer for mutants than at the home of the X-men?
Kitty Soules
Kitty Soules
Masters of the Forum
Masters of the Forum

Students: Kitty and Xephyr Empty Re: Students: Kitty and Xephyr

Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:16 pm
Kitty was on her way to the cafeteria for lunch.  She generally felt down and today was no different. She felt the emotional pain of others. It affected her, but she was used to the soul sinking feeling. She figured out her ability at the end of middle school, feeling other people’s pain felt different than her own. She did some research with Anna, her best friend. They both came to the conclusion that she must just have a lot of empathy. Just like how dogs and cats can feel when people are upset, that’s the main reason why Anna gave her the Kitty nickname. Anna mentioned it could be a mutant ability, but it wasn’t really anything supernatural, so it didn’t matter either way.

The only problem was that it was getting worse over time. That’s why when she walked into the cafeteria she immediately felt a strong sense of pain, she recognized it as her friend’s. She turned to where she felt it and there Anna was, crying quietly over her tray of food. Kitty went over and sat down next to her then spoke in a hushed voice. “Anna, what’s wrong?” Her friend wiped her eyes and then said “Daniel cheated on me with that skank Trisha.” Kitty frowned and said “I’m so sorry, he’s not worthy of you anyway.” She wished she could take away Anna’s pain away. She put her hand on her back to comfort her, then gasped. Anna straightened up, no longer crying. “You’re right, I can do better than a lying cheating dickhead. If he wants to ruin our relationship than all I have to do is walk away. It still sucks but whatever, I’ll move on to better, I know it. ” Anna now felt more relaxed, and turned to Kitty and became concerned. “You’re crying. What’s wrong?”

Kitty had started to feel heavy depression, at first it was just Anna’s pain. But once she let it in, pain all around the room came rushing in. People started perking up, anyone feeling bad now felt a wave of relief. Meanwhile Kitty started shaking and crying, she couldn’t even talk. Anna figured it out quickly, she realized her good mood was too good to be true. She then said in a hushed but urgent voice. “Kitty, give it back, it’s my pain and I’ll bear it. You have enough sorrow yourself, I’ll be okay.” Kitty didn’t need to be told twice. She wasn’t sure how to, but she tried to just take a deep breath and release the bad feelings. She immediately started feeling better, a lot better. Then she heard crying, but it wasn’t just Anna. The whole cafeteria was full of people sobbing and everyone looked suddenly depressed. Kitty looked around in shock. She didn’t know what to do, everyone was in pain and she was sure it had to be her fault. Anna with tears in her eyes looked at Kitty and said with a shaky voice. “G-go, you have to be a mutant. J-just go far from here now.”

Kitty stood up and started to walk hurriedly out to the hall, horror rising in her chest. She passed a few student who had sunk to the ground. That’s when she saw it, there was a girl with cut open wrists creating a small pool of blood. Kitty started crying again and ran as fast as she could to get outside the school. She then started running to a nearby forest, the only place she knew of that was away from people. She just kept going deeper and deeper into the forest until she collapsed from hardly being able to breathe.  She just laid there crying and gasping for air. Waves of sadness and depression where pouring out from her. Some squirrels lay motionless on their sides. Some birds glided to the ground feeling unable to continue flapping their wings.

Students: Kitty and Xephyr Mqdefault
Prin
Queen of the Forum
Queen of the Forum

Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:21 am
Everyone called it the X-jet but its official name was the SR-71 Blackbird. Xephyr was always interested in tactical stuff like that and was consequently excited to ride it but didnt show it. Ever since the briefing he had been keeping track of his emotions.
He didnt understand why professor x was sending him on an actual xmen mission when he had only just enrolled in the school himself after apocalypse freed him from his parents captivity. Xephyr never blamed them for hiding him, he understood what he was, a mutant.
Xephyr was raised to understand his powers would be used for the worst kind of work, if he fell into the wrong hands, and he was raised to escape that life. Yet here he was, his powers already being wielded by a stronger mutant.
'I want you to see first hand that the work we do is good. I think you'll find this mission is not an abuse of your power, in fact it wont even be necesary.' Xephyr closed his eyes as the professors voice flowed through his mind. His eyes began to water as he realized he shouldnt be so critical, and began to hate himself for it.
'You're just feeling this way because your getting closer, I'll start to block your mind from her powers now, you wont feel a thing.'
Xephyr turned to see the hanger door opening, letting dreadful bright light flood into the cabin. He pulled up his hood and mask and jumped out onto the roof of Kittys school without hesitation.
He really didnt feel anything, not even surprised that professor x could do this to him, he wasnt even impressed. It was a strange bliss to not feel emotions, like a weight had lifted.
'Focus on the girl, the situation is getting worse by the second.' Xephyr nodded to his vision of professor x by the roof access door and pulled out his crow bar.
A little leverage and he was climbing down a ladder into the schools stairwell. The next thing he knew he was walking down the halls of a typical highschool. Seeing the life of a normal human teenager would have crushed him, but he felt nothing. He didnt even have to hide in the shadows, everyone here was already emotionally compromised.
Students and teachers everywhere were crying, but Xephyr only cared about finding one. He was following the path of destructive emotions until Professor X appeared by a classroom door.
'I'll need you to take a detour' The professor spoke as if he was there and pointed into the classroom.
Xephyr ran inside and saw a boy sitting at a desk, his shaking hands holding a particularly sharp pencil pointed at his neck. Everyone else was crying or curled up on the floor, too depressed to notice the boys struggle.
Xephyr carefully removed the pencil, pocketed it like the pack rat he was and looked up to see the professor by the window, looking very upset, 'Shes ran to that forest, theres no time for doors!'
The professor sounded like even he was getting emotional Xephyr wasted no time pondering. He pulled out his crowbar and crashed through the window. He ran as fast as he could across the sunny field, his cloak and mask would protect him but he was still cautious. Finally he was under the cover of trees and finally there she was, on the ground, trembling like a weak dying animal. 'Pathetic.' Xephyr thought without empathy. 'Why would you want to save this one?', but the professor did not reply. Xephyr paid no mind, he picked the girl up and carelessly threw her over his shoulder.
The Blackbird was invisible but he knew it was above them, causing all the trees to blow about. A cable dropped and he grabbed it with his free hand, when its foot hold hit the ground, he stepped on it without a moment to lose. It lifted them to the safe darkness of the XJets cabin. Once the door was closed, Xephyr continued to hold on to the girl and the wall, bracing for a jerk of it blasting off. But it was a smoother lift off than expected.
Now Xephyr could lay Kitty down on the small fold out bed and acess her injuries. Her little face was covered in tears. He gently patted them away with his handkerchief, "Wake up. Dammit."
When she didnt respond, he went over to the cockpit. There was no pilot, it was being flown remotely. Storm appeared on the communication screen. "I'm so sorry Xephyr..." she looked upset, "But I cant let you return to our school."
Kitty Soules
Kitty Soules
Masters of the Forum
Masters of the Forum

Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:21 am
Kitty didn't sense Xephyr, she froze when he grabbed her and threw her over his shoulder. She felt nothing from him, she imagined only a trained killer would be so dead inside. He was certainly buffed enough to be. She could also tell he was cloaked, only reason she figured for that would be to hide his identity. Then she heard the flare of a jet engine before feeling being lifted into the air. Everything pointed to her being kidnapped by something like a government agent. He didn't kill her so they probably planned to experiment on her or force her to use her power as a weapon. Death would be better, she knew that.

He dabbed at her cheeks and commanded her to wake up, but she kept feigning unconsciousness. Her mind raced as she tried to think of what to do. Once he turned and she listened to his footsteps walk away she opened her eyes. She quietly got up and looked around the jet, it was pretty big considering. She figured it had to be meant to hold a troop of soldiers. Guess they figured a single hardened agent would be enough for her.

She moved over to the door, but it was pointless trying to open it against the wind. Then she saw what she needed, she moved over to the other wall where there was a button to open the back hangar door next to parachutes. She wasn’t going to be using one of them, instead she took a deep breath and set herself to be ready to die. It’s been in her thoughts in the past, but she always pushed past them, no matter how bad things got. Now she had a good reason to do it and nothing to live for. She already hurt too many people in a single day of her power manifesting itself.

She then heard from the cockpit a woman call the man Xephyr, probably a code name. Then the apology about the school, did she mean her school? Was he undercover as a teacher or student? That would explain how he got to her so fast. Either way she didn’t recognise his voice, but a good agent could probably change how they sound. She knew she didn’t have time to think on it too long, he could come back at anytime.

She slammed her hand on the button, an alarm sounded. She anxiously waited for the door to slowly open. She just hoped she’d have enough time to get out before he stopped her. She realized that it would be faster if she crawled out of the opening once it was big enough for her. So she got to her stomach and crawled to the edge of the ramp that was moving down. She stuck her head out and the wind whipped at her face, it was strong but she wasn’t about to stop. She could have gotten out by now if it wasn’t for her damned boobs, she never thought she'd wish she didn't have them. Why was it going so slowly, was it the wind pushing against it? ‘Come on,’ she prayed, ‘if you love me you’ll let me die. It’s not suicide, it’s justice and making the world a safer place.’ She was oddly resolved, the depression gone, probably from being alone except for the man with no feelings. This was best, for everyone, this was the death she always hoped for.
Prin
Queen of the Forum
Queen of the Forum

Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:45 pm
"The professor has passed out. I'm taking over your mission until we figure out what's happened. *BEEP* adjustment to your course *BEEP* isolated safehouse in the *BEEP*"
Xephyr didnt hear the rest because as soon as he saw the flashing red lights and heard the loud beeps of the alarm, he was dashing into the cabin, only to feel a sharp ray of sunlight burn his face.
Without hesitation he pulled on his mask and hood to protect himself. Just in time to see the girl, his mission, jumping out... while the jet was at a high speed and altitude... without a parachute.
Xephyr spent his whole life staying silent, even if he did use words, he wasnt charismatic or persuasive enough to make use of them. So in this crisis situation, he knew he couldnt bet on saying the words this girl needed to hear so he had to prioritize doing over speaking.
He grabbed the parachute and ran straight at her just as she began to tilt downwards.
The next second they were flying through the sky towards a winter wonderland. Not a fitting way to die for X. He twisted in the air until the parachute pack straps was secured, then stretched out his arms in a dive towards the girl. As soon as he had her small form secured in his arms, he pulled the chute, but it was too late.
It slowed them down but they crashed into the frozen snow hard, then he curled around her as best he could as they barreled down the sharp slope of a mountain side, barely missing the trees. Finally Xephyr stopped their uncontrolled tumble by stabbing a dagger into the icey layer until they slowed and stopped. They hung for a moment, one arm deep in the snow, one around the girl. Then finally, he let go of her.
It was a miracle but they lived. He glanced down at her as they lay at a 45° angle. She looked pretty scratched up from the ice, but it was obvious that he took most of the damage to protect her. The pain of the impact was finally sinking in. He let out a grunt and gritted his teeth as he sat up a bit more.
"Dont move." He grumbled to the girl. He didnt want to scare her but if she lost her balance, he would have to go after her again. And sliding any further down through icey shards was the last thing he wanted.
He carefully pulled an arm up to his face and spoke more clearly into the digital watch. "We both survived. Sustaining minor injuries. Requesting retrieval. Sending coordinates." He pressed a button on the side of the device and took a deep breath, ignoring the searing pain comming from his right leg. Was his pants wet from the snow? Or was it blood?
After a few moments, storms voice cut through the freezing air.
"Do not move! The Xwng is turning around now and heading your way. Will you be able to grab the wire?"
"Yes..." Xephyr lied and finally rested his head back into his thick hood. Sleeping would be so bad right now but he couldnt help closing his eyes.
Kitty Soules
Kitty Soules
Masters of the Forum
Masters of the Forum

Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:04 pm
Kitty felt true bliss as the wind rushed past her. Normally she would have been terrified, but the point was to die so what was there to fear? The landscape looked so beautiful, 'what a good way to die' she thought. Then she felt arms go around her, but before she could even struggle she felt a hard lurch and the wind was knocked out of her. Then they hit the side of the mountain, but he wrapped himself around her and put himself between her and the mountain. She was kind of surprised, 'They must really want me alive.' She thought but it seemed so odd to her. He risked his own life for hers, she knew she was just a job, 'That's devotion I guess.' that of course didn't make her feel any better. He then pulled a move with the knife she didn't even think she would see in an action movie. She'd be impressed if it wasn't the fact that he was such a good agent that was the problem here. But then he made his first mistake, he let go of her.

The 'don't move' fell on deaf ears, falling the rest of the way down is exactly what she wanted. In a perfect world she would die from the fall, but even a long death like starvation would work if she could get away. She tried to steady herself to stand, getting ready to jump as far as she could to the ground below. She turned to him with determination in her eyes. "Better a fall than being exper-" Then she heard the voice from the watch. Her eyes went wide and she gasped. "Xwing? Like THE Xwing? You're an x-man..." Her hand went to her mouth as she stared at the man who she could see was bleeding because of her. Tears streamed down her face as the guilt overwhelmed her. "What have I done? I-i'm so sorry, I-i can help, at least I hope..." She reached out and touched his left leg. She took a deep breath and tried to take his pain away like she had done for her friend.

"AHH!" She couldn't help but yell as she felt a massive pain in her right leg. It crumbled beneath her and she screamed as she fell and started to slide down the mountain. She tried to brace herself against the side of the mountain, she had to keep telling herself the pain in her leg wasn’t real. Then she saw it, she tried to lunge forward off the mountain. She left the ground but before she plummeted further down she lurched and just hovered there. In her grasp was the line to the Xwing. It floated her over to Xephyr, she held out her hand to him. “I’m sorry.” she said with a frown.
Prin
Queen of the Forum
Queen of the Forum

Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:15 am
Xephyr was not bewildered or amazed at the girls magnificent ability to take away his physical pain. The mission breifing only informed that her powers were mental. And the professors emotional shield from her was not lifting even a bit. He stared at her with a blank expression beneath his mask, wondering how this apathy would affect his interactions with her, what he should say.
His pondering was interupted when she fell and his reflex to lurch forward to go after her again only caused more pain. He took a sharp exhale when she barely caught the wire. And when she floated towards him like an angel, he leaned all of his weight on the good leg then jumped off of the snow. He launched into her, wrapping one arm around her and one arm extending to hold the wire steady as it yanked them upward back into the XWing.
When the cabins trap door closed beneath them, he let go of the handle and fell to the hard metal floor. He growled and gripped his knee in agony. He finally noticed the blood.
He whipped off his mask and looked to the girl. His skin was pale, his eyes were dark and his long black hair was wet from the snow. Would this frighten her? Why did this matter more to him now than his own injuries. For some reason, he wanted this girl to like him, and he knew this was a very bad first impression. "The medic kit, please." He pointed at the red duffle bag under one of the benches. His vision was fading again and he was getting light headed.
Xephyr never understood the feelings of love or joy, but he was very familiar with the feeling of blood loss.
Kitty Soules
Kitty Soules
Masters of the Forum
Masters of the Forum

Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:57 am
Xephyr’s body was warm against Kitty’s as they were raised to the XWing. It was a nice comfort against the chilling air. Once they were inside she was now able to see just how bad his leg was. This made her feel awful, after all it was her fault. She still wasn’t getting any emotions from him, which was a relief as that meant her feeling awful didn’t leak to him.

When Xephyr grabbed at his mask Kitty was worried of what was under it for the split second it took to take off. It was something she had wondered ever since she figured out he had to be a mutant as an x-man. If he wasn’t trying to hide his identity from her, what was he trying to hide? Once it was off, her initial response was simply. “Oh.” She stared at his long wet hair and dark eyes. He was fairly better looking than any of the boys at her school. She thought he looked like a beautiful mix of Ken Wahl and Jon Bon Jovi. It made her feel kind of bad about how her hair must look right now. Even wet she imagined it must look ragged, but she really just didn't have a very good self body image.

She shook her head out of her musings as he told her to grab the medkit. He was so stoic about it she didn't feel the urgency. She went over to the bag and as she headed back she said. “Sorry, I was just expecting like a spider’s mouth or lizard’s skin. You always hear about the mutants that have some crazy body alterations. Even the famed Mystique is blue and scaley as herself. Those must just be the easiest mutants to find. I guess we’re lucky there, right?” She didn’t know about his weakness to sunlight otherwise she wouldn’t call him lucky so easily. She certainly didn’t consider herself lucky considering all that her power has done in just one day. But she didn’t want to sound sorry for herself so she kept it to herself. Instead she wanted to use her power for good here, if she could.

She put down the duffel bag by him and pulled out some supplies to hand over. When she did she clasped his hand and tried to will any good feelings in herself into him. It was hard, she wasn’t exactly familiar with good feelings. Nothing happened and it was about to get a little awkward with how long she was holding his hand. She let go and looked down in shame. All she could do was apologize. She put her hand on his good leg and was about to say sorry when she screamed again.

It felt like someone took a hot blade and plunged it into her leg. Pain was just another negative feeling, so she could take it from him too. Though the physical nerves told you to feel it, it was your brain that registered it, just as it would register feeling anxious or depressed. While Professor X closed him off from emotions and her ability to manipulate them, that was the only part he altered. Kitty’s ability worked on all feelings. Though it was currently stuck to negative feelings as that’s what she could understand and relate to the most. But at full potential, actual thoughts and manipulation of them would be what’s beyond her.

Tears streamed down her face but she didn’t let go of his leg. This was her fault and she should be the one to be punished for it. She couldn’t understand how he had kept it so together. She was trembling and felt so weak, her mind felt fuzzy and it was hard to concentrate on anything but the pain. Still, this was the least she could do for the man who had been trying to do so much for her while she did nothing but cause him pain and hardship.
Prin
Queen of the Forum
Queen of the Forum

Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:32 pm
Due to his parents intense training, Xephyr was used to pain of all kinds. Torture tolerance was his least favorite 'homeschool class'. The growing piercing in his leg was revealing more about his injury than what he could see. While kitty went for the med pack, he closed his eyes and tried to recall his training in emergency medicine, this had to be more than a fracture.
When she grabbed his hand, X was suddenly mystified. Were they actually friends? Or something more? Then he saw her face and realized she was just trying to take away his pain, and he suddenly felt stupid for assuming anyone would want to be his friend. But her hands were so fragile and soft like he was holding a delicate flower. He felt nothing emotionally but noted that he never really thought about flowers.
It wasnt until she let go that he seemed to recall the crisis he was in. He grabbed the med kit and pulled it over towards him, then suddenly the physical pain was gone. X looked down his body to see Kitty in total agony. The physical pain he was growing used to would blow her mind. He sat up and groaned as he pulled himself up to a sitting position. He carefully plucked her hand off his leg and winced as the pain returned.
That lead to another problem he did not see comming. Her small soft delicate hand was in his again. Letting it go seemed worse than putting the bones back in his leg. All this hand holding was getting them no where fast. He squeezed her hand as carefully as possible to get her to snap out of her dilemma, he almost felt like he might break it if he squeezed too hard.
"Stop using your powers, you'll just make us both impaired. I can fix this myself, just go to the cockpit and contact the xmen."
Xephyr finally let go of her hand.
He pulled out a small survival knife from his favorite cargo pants and proceeded to cut away at his favorite cargo pants.
Kitty Soules
Kitty Soules
Masters of the Forum
Masters of the Forum

Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:22 pm
The pain was just starting to become unbearable when it lifted. She then realized he was holding her hand now. His light grip felt caring, she had a feeling of safety and security. Those weren’t his feelings but rather how he was making her feel. It was almost intoxicating and the thoughts of pain were momentarily gone. A slight shiver went through her body as he gently squeezed her hand. It was only his voice that snapped her out of her haze. He spoke with such confidence and command that she would have done anything he said. So when he said to go to the cockpit she didn’t think twice. Her only thought as she stood up and walked away was how she wished she could keep holding his hand.

However once she was in the cockpit she realized she knew nothing about planes or communicating from them. There was more dials, buttons, and switches here than she could count. Only two things stood out to her as familiar. A part that looked like the front of three car radios right on top of each other. The other was something that looked kind of like Xephyr’s watch, which he used to talk to someone on the mountain. She tried the watch looking one first by hitting a switch next to it. Nothing happened and she flipped the other one next to it. Still nothing so she tried hitting a button beneath it. That caused the face of a blue woman that she recognized as the hero Mystique. She looked concerned or possibly angry, it was hard for her to tell. “Where’s Xephyr?” Mystique asked, Kitty replied quickly and anxiously. “He got injured, he’s fixing his leg in the other room. I’m sorry I-” Mystique cut her off but her voice stayed even and unphased. “We’re sending you to a safe house for now, you’ll remain there until you learn how to control your power better. I’ll send someone to meet you there to fix up his leg, but the less people around you the better. It’s not a punishment, it’s for your own good, however we aren’t forcing you anywhere. Leave if you’d like, just don’t try to jump to your death again. Not that I can say I blame you, I’d have done the same thing if I thought the government had me. But your safe, relatively anyway. You’re a mutant, so that makes you one of us, we’ll help you as best we can. If anything changes, give us a call, but for now, Mystique out.” Then before Kitty could even say thank you, the screen turned off.

Kitty sighed and then went back out to Xephyr. “Mystique said she’s having someone to fix your leg meet us at a safe house, where I have to stay until I learn how to switch my power off. She didn’t say if you’ll be staying with me or not.” She paused and nervously combed her fingers through her hair. She then looked at his leg and said “I know I’ve been nothing but a problem so far, but I promise I’ll try to do better. I didn’t mean to hurt anyone. I-I’m sorry.” She looked down at the floor trying very hard not to cry as she thought of the girl that had been bleeding out in the hall. Through half choked words she then said. “I’m, um, going to go make sure Mystique doesn’t try to call back.” She quickly turned around and went back to the cockpit. She slumped down into one of the chairs and let the tears fall as she covered her eyes, wishing this was all just a nightmare.
Prin
Queen of the Forum
Queen of the Forum

Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:10 pm
Zephyrs leg was tied up tight but there was blood everywhere. It didn't bother him to see so much blood but he knew losing this much was bad.

He laid back on the hard floor of the jet, just waiting for the pain meds to kick in. He had worse wounds, he thought, this isn't that bad, he was also getting really drowsy.

He knew that sleeping would be really bad right now. But it overcame him. His eyes closed and he was ready to surrender, but then he heard kitty's voice.

He strained to open his eyes at least half way, trying to listen to her voice, to stay awake. He could barely make out what she was saying, but he could tell she was hurting in a different way.
"I can't die yet." He whispered to himself.

The mission isn't over until he saved kitty, especially from herself.
Xephyr groaned at his determination to flip himself over onto his stomach. After few deep breaths and blinking away his blotted vision, he was dragging himself with his arms across the floor. He was trying to get to the cockpit with one goal in mind. He just didn't know the right words to use.

Finally he got his head through the door and with a stern tone said, "stop crying."
His eyes closed, he was being too harsh if his goal was to comfort her, he was failing. In an attempt to be nice he added, "please."
Kitty Soules
Kitty Soules
Masters of the Forum
Masters of the Forum

Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:26 pm
Kitty gasped when she heard Xephyr’s voice. She turned in shock to see him on the floor looking as he was a mere step away from death. She jumped up from her seat and went to him, she wrapped her arms around his chest. She wanted to sit him up in the hopes to keep him awake. But as soon as she touched him she felt incredibly drowsy. She felt like she could easily just fall asleep with him in her arms like this. Her mind was in a daze, she wondered briefly that if he died while in her arms, if she too would die. She was okay with that though, better than having to live with the guilt. Her eyes closed on their own, they could just fall asleep together, no need to fight it.

You’re a coward. That thought barged itself into her mind and forced her to open her eyes. This was her fault and she wasn’t even going to try to get past it? She willed up all the fight she had in her soul and began to shake Xephyr. “You can’t fall asleep, I need you here with me okay? Just stay with me, please, I promise I won’t cry anymore.” And she didn’t, didn’t even feel like it, she always did better with something to fight and a reason to do it. Her emotions felt solid now, she had to be strong right now, so she was. “Try to focus on me okay. My name is Kitty, I like arcade games, like Mario and Dragon’s lair. I like to write. My favorite color is purple, my favorite drink is Snapple Tru Root Beer. I was born in Cummings Georgia but was raised in a town called Mystic-Stonington in Connecticut. Both just have awful names.” Kitty wasn’t really good at small talk, but she felt like she had to try to keep his attention. “Is there anything you can tell me about yourself?”
Prin
Queen of the Forum
Queen of the Forum

Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:59 am
Xephyrs eyes were closed but he was fighting the extreme drowsiness that came with blood loss.
Even without feeling emotions or being affected by Kittys powers, he realized he knew how she felt anyways. Xephyr himself wanted to die at the darkest parts of his life, but that was before he learned that he could help people, save people. Even if it was just one person, he would rather die for them to live than die for selfish suicide. And now that that was an option he still wanted to learn about all the wierd things Kitty liked and spend time with her. He still wanted to live.
He raised his hand to hold Kittys cheek. "Death is not an option."

Meanwhile a helicopter lands on a large building atop a snowy peak in the middle of the Appalachian mountain range. Lucy pressed her face and hands on the freezing window of the helicopters cabin, to get a better view of the xmens winter safehouse. She was getting excited, "The closest population is hundreds of miles away. It will be so peaceful, like a vacation!"
But it was no vacation. According to Magneto this was a highly dangerous mission. The professor was always so protective of Lucy and always made her feel locked up like a caged bird. But now he was passed out, and Magneto and Rogue finally sent her on a real mission! Just not without a partner and two wierd metal helmets.
Magneto separated his own helmet into two smaller ones for her and Chasity to wear. She could still remember his hap hazard mission breifing while they were running for the door, "Its the best we can do for now to protect you from Kittys deadly and unstable power. If you start to feel any irrational emotions, get out."
Lucy took a deep breath and tried to control her excitement then turned to her mission partner and girlfriend, Chasity.
"I think it looks great on you!" Lucy grabbed Chasitys hand, hoping no one could tell she was completely unable to hide or control her excitement and nervousness.
"This is not a vacation and theres no time for a date." Rogues serious voice rang through the headsets, "We made it here before the Xwing, you have about twenty minutes before they arrive to descend."
Rogue got the helicopter nearly ten feet above the snowy ledge of the mountain as if she had done it a hundred times before. Then with the press of a button, a rope ladder popped out and unraveled down from the open side of the craft.
Kitty Soules
Kitty Soules
Masters of the Forum
Masters of the Forum

Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:11 pm
Chastity didn’t share Lucy’s enthusiasm. While isolated vacation with just Lucy could be very nice, this was going to be anything but relaxing. She already had first hand experience with trying to fight a mind altering mutant power, and that part of her life was hell. Magneto was one of the few people who knew about it, he was the one who rescued her. That’s probably why he was allowing her to join Lucy, as her own power won’t likely be of much use here.

She was pretty sure her girlfriend wasn’t aware of Magneto’s motivation. She’s wanted to tell her more about her past, but how do you just bring up trauma. The Professor himself tried to talk her into therapy sessions, but he’s one of the last people she would listen to. Besides, she preferred to just bare through it, it made her feel stronger, and she needed that.

When Lucy mentioned she looked great in the helmet, she knew it had to be a lie. She had just put on an expensive looking grey fur coat that went down to her ankles. She wore gloves and high boots, only her face would be open to the cold. It didn’t match at all, but in this case she didn’t care. The helmet was safety, even if she wasn’t sure if it would work. She was standing over a very large suitcase she had put on one of the seats. Now that they had stopped she opened it and inside was nothing but feathers.

Chastity brushed her hand through the pool of feathers, as she did so the feathers turned into what looked like clear gelatin. After just a moment there was now a block of this substance. She reached in and began to turn some of it into another fur coat, this one was a dark purple. She pulled it out, none of the gel stuck to it and it looked like it could have come straight from a store display. Chastity didn’t like how it looked, but she didn’t have time to perfect it. It would help against the cold, that would have to be good enough. She draped the coat over one arm and waved her other hand through the gelatin, turning it back into feathers, though not as many as before. She closed up the case then walked over to Lucy.

She helped her into the coat she made, her hand grazing over some of lucy’s skin as she did so. Her touch was a comfort, Chastity couldn’t help but be a little on edge. Normally she would probably complain about something, but this time she agreed with Rogue. She kissed lucy, savoring the touch of her lips before turning to the suitcase. She was unusually quiet as she grabbed it and tossed it out the side of the helicopter onto the snow below. She then climbed down after it and waited for Lucy at the bottom so she could help her off the ladder.

While she waited she just kept mentally preparing herself for what was to come. She silently recited one of the mantras she made for herself. ‘I’m Chastity, I have control, I know who I am, I know what I think. I’m strong, I’m defiant, I will do what I want, how I want, anyone who says otherwise can eat a bag of dicks. I hate Kevin, men are scum, I love women. I care about Lucy and I know I want her, nothing will change that.’ That last part was new, but it helped. She really hoped these helmets would work, not just for her, but for Lucy. She would have fought about her doing this, except she promised never to try to control other people’s actions and she knew Lucy wanted this. Maybe she’d complain about it later, but not now.
Prin
Queen of the Forum
Queen of the Forum

Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:10 pm
Lucy excitedly climbed down the rope and eventhough it was scary she felt like a real secret agent like James bond! And she did so carefully, moving one limb at a time and waiting to make sure it was safe before moving the next. I was clear she had no training whatsoever and she wasnt trying to hide it.
Finally she landed in Lucy's arms and the helicopter ascended. There was no time to watch it fly away as she did so many times from the mansion. Now she was finally arriving by it instead of being left behind.
It was mission time and one of their dearest friends life was on the line. Lucy quickly procured the key card to the large art deco style building. When they got through the tall double doors, it was difficult not to be distracted by its size and luxury.
"We have 15 minutes! I'll get some sheets to drag Xephyr, can you get the heat on!"

Students: Kitty and Xephyr Z5mkfi10
Kitty Soules
Kitty Soules
Masters of the Forum
Masters of the Forum

Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:05 pm
Chastity shivered as she followed Lucy through the snow to the doors, she hoped she could get the heat working quickly. Once Lucy got the door open, the inside of the building was impressive. Chastity walked in like she owned the place and went straight to find a thermostat. Having been in housing like this before she quickly found what she was looking for and turned on the heat along with some lights. The heater could be heard turning on, satisfied with that she went to the main living area where there was a gas powered fireplace which she also turned on. That not having taken that long, she then turned her attention to the furniture. She went to a brown couch that she didn’t really like that much. She grazed her hand all across it until the entire thing was her clear gelatin.

With this working material she casually started to use it to make a golden skateboard the size of a man, after looking at it for a second she decided to add a cushion and a small railing. She also made a large velvet rope and tied it to a hole she made in the front of the board. Then she made long golden metal planks with tracks the perfect size for the skateboard’s wheels. She put them on the skateboard and then pulled it to the door. She opened the door and then placed two of the planks down over the snow. She rolled the skateboard over the planks to make sure it was smooth. She had to turn the two touching ends of the planks into gel and then back into a single plank so there was no crack between them. After that it seemed to work pretty well.

Chastity shivered and hoped using this to pull Xephyr would minimize the amount of time he was out in the cold. She didn’t really like him that much, but he was injured and she wasn’t that heartless. She continued to lay down planks and melding them in the direction that the plane would likely land at for the rest of the 15 minutes. She wondered if Lucy had found the sheets, bundling him up would be best. If she needed to she could make some blankets.

Chastity wanted to do this right, but wasn’t really worried about it. If she had been then she would have had Lucy help her with this instead of letting her look for sheets that she could make. But she didn’t want Lucy out in the cold if she didn’t need to be. Herself being out there was only because she might as well be of use, since there really was no reason for her to come except because Lucy had to go. She then heard the sound of an engine, she looked up to see the plane coming in. She sighed, she hoped this wouldn’t turn out badly. She was glad at least that she would test out the helmet before Lucy had to. If it was too much she could tell her to stay in the house.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kitty was still holding onto Xephyr when she felt the plane slow and then land. The bay door automatically opened. She wasn’t sure what to do, the woman on the communicator said someone would be here to fix his leg. She didn’t want to move him too much, while she was trying to decide what to do she saw a woman with a helmet she recognised from the news come up to the bottom of the ramp with a really weird looking stretcher. She placed a golden track down and messed with the back end of it for a second. Then she came inside with a look on her face that Kitty could only describe as resentful and annoyed. Her tone matched her face as she said. “So you’re the one causing all the trouble? At least I’m not feeling anything thanks to this horrible headpiece. Well come on, help me get him into this stupid thing.” Kitty just nodded sheepishly and lifted the top half of Xephyr while the other girl grabbed his legs. They carefully placed him on the stretcher and then the girl began to pull him slowly towards the track she put down. Kitty helped push the stretcher onto the plank, getting the wheels to get in the grooves. However once they were out in the snow she started to shiver uncontrollably, she was still just wearing jeans and a t-shirt. The other girl noticed once Kitty’s teeth started to chatter. She rolled her eyes and then said. “Well go inside already, I’ve got him. My girlfriend is who’ll help him, just wait by the fire with her for us.” Kitty nodded shakily and then ran as best she could to go inside, looking for this other person as she went.
Prin
Queen of the Forum
Queen of the Forum

Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:04 pm
Lucy came out of the kitchen with a few things she found around the house that weren't in her first aid kit.  A hammer, big scissors, a bucket and towels, and her first aid kit plopped down on the floor in the center of the living room.  She put her hands on her waste and nodded her head in confidence with her collection, "This will do just fine!: Then Lucy turned around to be face to face with a shivering Kitty.
"Oh you must be the girl! I've heard so much about you! I'm sure we are gonna be best friends once you control your powers! Are you cold, I can help with~"
Her overly optimistic rambling was cut off by Chastity bursting in with what looked like a large skateboard with rails.  Lucy couldnt keep her laughter to herself, it was Chastities crazy ideas like that that made Lucy fall in love with her even more.
"Bring him closer." Her giggling stopped abruptly when she saw the state of Xephyr, "Ive healed Xephyr from the brink of death before, but this time, I dont bave a proper facility and hes lost a lot of blood! I'm gonna need you two to do everything I tell you if you want him to survive!"
She began to bark out orders like a senior surgeon as she began using the scissors to cut away at his tightly layered clothing.
"I need Blood Type O negative IV stat! Chastity, it's all in the kit, except for a way to hang the bag above him. Kitty start soaking up the blood and cleaning the wounds with those towels on the floor. One bucket for blood, and one bucket for hot water and do not mix them up!"
She finally cut his layers of bullet proof black cloths away to reveal his chest and ran her fingers along his sternum towards his heart.  Every muscle and position and pulse she felt told her exactly what was going on beneath the skin.  "Heartrate below 60 BPMS!  Bloodpressure is 56 mmHg and dropping! Signs of... bone fracture...needs blood..."
Lucy's voice began to trail off as she felt over Xephyrs chest, "One of his ribs... punctured lung..." Her peers in the senior surgeons ward she trained at would not approve of her losing dictation, but they weren't here to judge and time was slowing down.  It was time to give into her powers.
"I'm going in!" She knew that kitty wouldn't understand but that Chastity would. Activating her power requiered Lucy to slip into a trance where everything outside of the injury had to be ignored, muted. Her eyes glazed over in a white glow and a similar white light began to grow between her palms and Xephyrs chest.
Suddenly it was as though Lucy could see inside Xephyrs heart, once so full of black self hatred and grey depression, now devoid of emotion but glowing full of overwhelming strength of will.  Lucy had never scene a heart like this before but
and couldnt help looking closer. There was a presence preventing his every emotion here, it was strong.  But whatever this presence was, it was also giving him his new unlimited strength of will to live.
"Oh that's new for him." She murmered as she turned back to the shard of rib puncturing his lung.  Xephyr actually wanting to live for once was the only advantage she had, but this was no time for sight seeing. He was on the brink of death afterall and she couldnt stare into his soul all day.
She willed the rib shard out of the lung and it slid back into the fracutred bone with other severed shards as though she were putting it to sleep with its siblings.
Then she sealed the lung puncture, as though weaving a fabric out of living cells. It was like a dancing to her, feeling everything swirling inside Xephyr back into its rightful place. It was so satisfying when the blood currents begin to flow normally again, the pulse of the heart quickening.
Lucy shook out of the ecstacy that was the perfectly reassembled and working system of Xephyrs chest. She was trembling and had broken a sweat.
She had never been this close to getting lost within her power.  The light faded from her palms and eyes and she could see him from the outside again.
Without a word she moved on to cut off his pants with the scissors.  Her hands were trembling and her vision blurred as her power began to alter her senses again, as though it couldnt wait for round 2. She had to blink several times to get a good look at his legs.  Without touching them she could see how the impact of a hard fall ruined just about everything from his waste down.  "This is going to take a while." And she laid her hands on his thy and went back into the glowing trance.
Kitty Soules
Kitty Soules
Masters of the Forum
Masters of the Forum

Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:03 am
Chastity followed Lucy’s instructions perfectly, but Kitty was nervous and shaky. Eventually after it was obvious she was in no condition to help Chastity just told her in an irritated tone. “Just hold his damn hand, I’ve got it.” So she moved her shaky hands to grab one of his. She closed her eyes and then felt like she was being transported somewhere else. To her she was in another place, a dark place. The only thing she could see was Xephyr a few feet away, who was glowing ever so slightly. He seemed to be struggling under the weight of something that she couldn’t see. She ran over and tried to pull at whatever was on him, but her hands just went through the darkness. So instead she tried to pull Xephyr away from there. As soon as she touched him the glow he had brightened just a little bit, which seemed to give him some more strength to fight the shadows.

She then began to concentrate, trying desperately to brighten his aura. The more determined she became the more it worked. The light started to push back the darkness allowing Xephyr to stand up, but he didn’t react to her presence. Instead as the light grew all around them she could see him start to interact with things she couldn’t see. After a moment she began to think he was dreaming. She couldn’t see his dream, only how it made him feel. Whatever it was, he seemed determined. Eventually as she watched him she could see what looked like a kiss with some unseen person. A small silly and selfish part of her hoped he was kissing her in the dream.

As he kissed and then hugged the unknown person, she touched him in longing for it to be her. His aura changed to a light red and Kitty felt a very strong sense of love and determination. At that she didn’t care who it was, the love he felt was what mattered. Still, she couldn’t help but desire a kiss herself, even if it wasn’t real. So hesitantly she closed her eyes and kissed him, the love she felt grew stronger.

When she opened her eyes she was back in the house with Lucy and Chastity. She saw that Lucy also just came out of her trance and said this would take a while. Kitty wasn’t worried anymore though, in her heart she knew everything would be okay because she wouldn’t accept anything else. Through the rest of the time she didn’t move or even shake anymore, she just held his hand.

------

Once there was nothing else for Chastity to do to help she started making food and coffee with her power. When she was confident that neither Lucy nor Kitty was able to see, she made some wine to calm her nerves. She got rid of the evidence of it then sat down on one of the remaining chairs. She hoped this would all be over soon, there was too much time for her thoughts to turn negative. She wanted to just drink herself to a stupor and then sleep it off, but she was too worried about her girlfriend to risk not being able to help her if she needs.
Prin
Queen of the Forum
Queen of the Forum

Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:58 pm
Lucy traced her fingers along the open tears in Xephyrs skin, lacing it back together over her handy work. His broken bones were fused back together and his cut veins were all pulled together.
She finally threw her forceps into the pile of bloody towels and collapsed on the contemporary sofa behind her.
"Its so much easier when he has the will to live! I've never healed this fast before-"
Lucy glanced at Kitty still holding her patients hand and pondered their connection for a moment, then smiled. "Dont worry, Xephyr has survived much worse injury. He will need to sleep until morning to fully recover from bloodloss."
Lucy turned to Chastity and touched her hand, "We all need to clean up and get some sleep, why dont we go pick a room upstairs?" She stood up to add some encouragement, "I'm sure the master bedroom is available!"
Kitty Soules
Kitty Soules
Masters of the Forum
Masters of the Forum

Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:32 am
Chastity, smiled slyly. "Great, we can take a shower." It took Kitty a moment to realise Lucy was talking to her, she shook herself from her daze. "I'll sleep down her in case anything happens to him in the night." As chastity grabbed Lucy's hand and guided her upstairs Kitty began to move the furniture so she could lie on the couch next to Xephyr and lay down while being able to hold his hand again. As he slept she didn't, instead she studied the emotions he was feeling from his dream, if there was ever a negative feeling she worked to pull it away from him to make his dreams good ones.

Chastity kissed Lucy once they were out of sight. “Great job, that wasn’t nearly as long as i dreaded, we have plenty of time to enjoy the night. We just got to wash off first.” She began taking off her clothes as she sauntered over to the bathroom to turn the shower on.
Prin
Queen of the Forum
Queen of the Forum

Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:19 am
Lucy stripped excitedly and jumped into the shower. She was excited to have so much alone time with Chastity, especially when no other mutants were around to hear them! Then she noticed the blood flowing down the drain and her excitement was lost. For just a moment she had forgotten that they were on a dangerous mission.
Kitty Soules
Kitty Soules
Masters of the Forum
Masters of the Forum

Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:01 pm
Chastity waited for Lucy to jump into the shower before stopping and turning around. "I'll give you a second to wash off the blood." She then walked back down to were Kitty was. She went up to her, pointed to the helmet and said "I need you to wear this so you don't effect us while we shower and such, kay?" Kitty was in a daze she just nodded absentmindedly. Chastity just rolled her eyes and slipped the helmet off, she felt drowsy but then slipped it on Kitty's head and immediately felt better. She went back up stairs then stripped as well and went to the shower to join Lucy. Upon getting in she started to kiss her neck. "Good job today hot stuff. We get to relax for a bit thanks to your amazing job." She then took the soap and slowly and intimately began to rub Lucy's back.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum