Prin and the Forever Fused Role Plays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Prin
Queen of the Forum
Queen of the Forum

Trueblood RP: Blood Drawn Empty Trueblood RP: Blood Drawn

Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:32 am
"Am I being punished?"
Rose's whisper was so quiet, it was really meant for herself, but her prey replied anyways, even after she continued to draw on their neck.
"I think your lucky. After what you did, the king nearly perished! It's a miracle you weren't executed. Ouch!"
Rose purposefully scrapped her fang as she drew away, causing a sharp pain in Clementines neck. Both girls knew it was a punishment nick and Clementine stopped talking. If any other vampires blood donor was this disrespectful, they would certainly perish. But Rose wasnt that wasteful. Good secretaries were hard to find.
"Oops. Sorry. My bad."
Clementine looked delighted by Rose's sarcasm and giggled. Rose proudly bared her smaller than average fangs but she wasnt happy. Normally, at a time like this, Rose would pounce on Clementine for a different kind of pleasure, but something turned her off. This was just too easy. Clementine was getting boring, annoying, and way too comfortable. Rose turned away and folded her arms in contemplation.
Maybe it was time to get a new toy and put this one to rest, literally.
"Playtime is over, read my schedule."
Clementine looked disapointed but understood and began to recite the evenings busy schedule. The company was operating at maximum efficiency to transfer headquarters from NYC to New Orleans. Rose didnt listen as she walked to the window wall to check out her new view.
Fourty two floors below in the valley of an unfamiliar concrete jungle, rested the quaint and charming French Quarter. But Rose knew it wasnt so nice. She watched the sunset over the city with despair in her eyes. Besides a tourist trap, the place was crawling with villains and vermin from the underworld. And now she had to clean it up. An unfortunate punishment indeed.
Kitty Soules
Kitty Soules
Masters of the Forum
Masters of the Forum
https://prin-and-the-fused.forumotion.com

Trueblood RP: Blood Drawn Empty Re: Trueblood RP: Blood Drawn

Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:44 am
A new coffin was uncovered beneath the french Quarter, this one was a bit odd due to the locks on the top. After some inspection and outward cleaning was done of it they found words etched on the lid.
“EVIL INSIDE
DO NOT OPEN!”

Daniel was the one who read the words first. “A vampire perhaps? Could they still be alive.” Claudia, his assistant, shrugged. She then said “You’re friends with Charles, maybe you could ask him for help, and maybe some trueblood.” Daniel nodded. “Good idea, if there’s any vampire I’d trust it’s him.” Charles worked in the lowest part of the morgue, he wasn’t your typical vampire, he was pretty average by human standards if you got past the fact he drank trueblood.

Once Charles was brought up to see the coffin he frowned. “This is above my pay grade. I think I have to contact my maker who will then in turn probably get a hold of the sheriff.” He pulled out his phone and made a call, with his superhuman speed he stepped out of the room. “Dante, There was a coffin brought into work that has evil inside etched on the lid. I thought I heard something inside, not regularly enough to be a heartbeat, but something. It’s probably a vampire, by the looks of it it’s a couple hundred years old. Maybe early in the american colonization era. I thought you’d want to know before anything else happened to it.” The voice on the other end replied “Good job.” Then hung up. Charles sighed, he went back to daniel and Claudia. “We’ve got to leave it until someone comes to possibly prepare an old vampire to the new world.”

Dante ground his teeth, he should be dealing with this directly, but if he did this new yet older vampire sheriff might just kill him. He was second in command, it was supposed to be his responsibility after Reginald. Instead a fancy sheriff from New York was put in charge. When he gave complaints of Reginald’s work in this area, this was not the fix he hoped for. Still, this was probably temporary before she returns to New York, until then he had to stay on this woman’s good side. So he knocked, waited to be called inside then told her everything he had been by Charles. He was direct and kept himself void of emotion, even though that always made him seem grumpy nonetheless.
Prin
Queen of the Forum
Queen of the Forum

Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:50 pm
Through the floor to ceiling windows of her giant office, that was yet to be furnished, Rose glared at the French Quarter, thinking about how she was going to clean up this mess she inherited. Her secretary Clementine lay lifeless on the floor, completely drained. The girls precious sunflower decorated tablet lay on the floor next to her, its screen shattered.
Clementines consequences for reading a schedule aloud to an annoyed/bored master vampire were far greater than what she deserved. However this master vamp was extra moody due to her current circumstances.
And killing Clementine didnt make Rose feel any better about being forced into this hell hole. Rose began to wonder if this cess pool of the worst of the underworld was even prepared for her wrath. The Emperor of America warned her when assigning this suicide mission that the vampires shared control of the French Quarter with a whole list of underworld societies. No longer would this place be a criminals delight. The magical covens and witch doctors and wolf packs that resided here would have to accept her absolute rule or die fighting her. Rose knew which choice they would make. The business of the corporate empire she created would have to be put aside. Rose felt a sickening premonition that a blood war for control was eminent, and that paranormal feeling made her more ravenous than ever even after drinking all of Clementines life force. Even now she was tempted to crash through this window, fly down to the waste and tear into her enemies necks before they could plan anything.
She almost lost control before the tall double doors of her office slammed open and Dante entered.
She didnt move a muscle, but continued to stare out the window, arms crossed, as she listened to his report.
Perhaps this old vampire can help us regain control of the quarter from the dark magic cults, thought Rose. But it would take time for them to adjust to the new world, maybe this being would be better off rising after this secret war that Rose was preparing for ended. If he was an ancient one it would be an insult to use them in a battle that she was supposed to handle by herself. Rose closed her eyes to consider her choice wisely.
Kitty Soules
Kitty Soules
Masters of the Forum
Masters of the Forum
https://prin-and-the-fused.forumotion.com

Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:14 pm
When Dante first walked in he did see the human dead on the ground. He wasn't sure what brought her to kill the girl but he hadn't really cared except that he could see she was irritated. Which is why he was direct and to the point. He then patiently waited for Rose to make a decision or tell him he was dismissed. He may not like that she's in charge but he knew how you rose up the ranks and it wasn't by being disrespectful to those with more power than you.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum